VFS – Who are we?
VFS was launched in 2002 by Antonio Vargas. He, at that time, could look back on many years of experience in the juices industry and therefore had the necessary knowledge and experience to get started.
Until today, he strives after the following slogan: “ Flexibility, competitiveness, credibility and quality at a fair price. “.
VFS started in a small building in Waregem, where Antonio Vargas began pressing oranges. In order to meet the growing demand, a new construction became a must. VFS moved to a new building, fully adapted to the HACCP standards. The building itself has a production capacity of 1.600m² on a plot of 4.000m², of which 1.000m² is used as storage.
VFS tries to offer a wide range of juices. From freshly pressed juice to juice from concentrate and from fresh juice to pasteurized juice.
This way VFS can offer a juice made to measure, with a price-quality relation as wished by the customer.
VFS has always focussed on the production of juices, rather than getting it on the market. The juice gets in the store 100% private label. Our juices get made to measure for and together with our customers.
Why Fresh Fruit Juice?
What makes us unique is:
- Client orientated: VFS will develop with its customers to a customized solution.
- Quality: we set high standards for our juices, and constantly strive to improve.
- Our transparency regarding ingredients, products and way of producing: At VFS you get what you pay.
- And all this for a fair price!
In short: VFS...
- Certificated IFS
- Fruits and concentrates from superb quality
- Slogan “ Flexibility, competitiveness, credibility and quality at a fair price. “ summarises the main values in our team.